Saturday, January 18, 2014

Welcome to Mrs. B's Blessings!


 Welcome to Mrs. B's Blessings! This is where I will share a little bit of teaching, a little bit of life, and a whole lot of love! I am a First grade teacher in a very small town in Iowa. This is my third year teaching First grade. Prior to me teaching First, I taught Second grade for 3 years also. I love teaching my little Firsties! I live just outside of our little town. I live in the country on a farm with my husband, Mr. B and our sweet little almost 2 year old boy, Mason. I am always reading, searching, and thinking about what I can do to improve my students' learning and I love to share ideas and things that I am learning or trying in my own classroom. I know over the past few years I have learned so much from other bloggers and I am looking forward to continuing to learn from all of you! I am so excited to be here to share about the happenings in my classroom and hopefully give you some ideas to use in your own classroom too!
 photo signature-25.png

No comments:

Post a Comment